Search This Blog

Tis Meh Blog :]

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy all the poetry and things I share with you on this site! I will be trying to post all of my new writings and any new books that I am selling. Any products of mine or things that I am involved with will be posted on this site. You will be able to see anything that I am doing through my business. And can follow my status on Twitter. Thank you for tuning into my blog, and I hope you read and comment all of my following posts. :] Don't worry about not knowing any upcoming events or things that are happening and going on with me or my career, my books, my poetry, my dancing, my videos, pictures, etc. I will keep you posted about all of that! Thanks again for reading.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day Poem To My Mom

Ocean waves crush over blooming flowers,
As Teddy Bears dance circles around trees with golden leaves;
Jade earrings intertwine silver looped rings of inner fire,
And lucky stars sparkle full of sunshine & desire;
Kittens cuddle inside crystal caverns,
As piles of gold bubble over the brim of their temptatious eyes;
Children play in shallow meadows of imagination,
And soothing rhythms rock their fears to sleep;
The warmth fades and turns to cold stones,
As penguins snuggle into dreams of ruby jewelry & happy homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment