Search This Blog

Tis Meh Blog :]

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy all the poetry and things I share with you on this site! I will be trying to post all of my new writings and any new books that I am selling. Any products of mine or things that I am involved with will be posted on this site. You will be able to see anything that I am doing through my business. And can follow my status on Twitter. Thank you for tuning into my blog, and I hope you read and comment all of my following posts. :] Don't worry about not knowing any upcoming events or things that are happening and going on with me or my career, my books, my poetry, my dancing, my videos, pictures, etc. I will keep you posted about all of that! Thanks again for reading.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Random Beginning

Her roughly cut nails dug into her palm as her heart started to excellerate. She gasped and clutched her stomach to stop it from turning, while her head pounded and her creases began to sweat. The tips of her bangs crawled up her nose, and thrust themselves into her eyes and mouth. Flexing in an uncontrollable manner with her toes pointed straight down as they cracked in an awkward pleasure unknown to her body, she panted. As his salt soaked body pushed against hers and trespassed inside her, she began to moan. Again, and again, till her body roared with an amazing satisfaction hat left her breathless.

No comments:

Post a Comment