Search This Blog

Tis Meh Blog :]

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy all the poetry and things I share with you on this site! I will be trying to post all of my new writings and any new books that I am selling. Any products of mine or things that I am involved with will be posted on this site. You will be able to see anything that I am doing through my business. And can follow my status on Twitter. Thank you for tuning into my blog, and I hope you read and comment all of my following posts. :] Don't worry about not knowing any upcoming events or things that are happening and going on with me or my career, my books, my poetry, my dancing, my videos, pictures, etc. I will keep you posted about all of that! Thanks again for reading.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Song...part of it at least....(all i've gotten so far)

What is wrong with the society?
It feels like vultures are watching over me!
Tempted by the hands of fate,
Pushed through hell's gates.
What is wrong with this society?
Vultures tamper with my memories!
Time and time again I begin to spin,
Out of control, closed, then open.

No comments:

Post a Comment